Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ebay Yarn Addiction

Oh for the love of ebay!!!

I did some shopping today and came away with these beauties!!! 

What a beautiful color combination!!  This yarn is 60% wool (a blend of Himalayan goat fiber and soft New Zealand sheep wool) and 40% recycled sari silk fibers. 

I love the idea of using recycled yarn...especially high quality yarn at affordable prices!  This is an 85% silk/15% Cashmere blend.  A beautiful red that I am looking forward to!

100% Cashmere!!!!  WOOHOO!!  Isn't is pretty?!  This is another recycled yarn and  I can hardly wait to wrap it through my fingers and see what lovely garment is just dying to get out!!

So I will be happily searching my patterns and getting inspiration for these lovely yarns.  YEAH...SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog. Just had a look at yours - wow, you are very prolific with your crochet hook! Some lovely stuff there.
    Enjoy your new yarn - fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela - just done the draw for the prawn and you are the winner - get in touch with your address and I'll send it off.
    C.

    ReplyDelete