Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Still Alive Over Here!

It has been 2 whole months since I've posted in my blog.  One big reason...it's Winter Texan season!!!  For those of you who do not know, I live in an RV park and during the Dec-Mar season the park is FULL of northerners trying to get away from the cold weather...can you blame them?  So I lead several classes, including: Yoga, Aerobics, Strength Training, Belly Dance, Line Dance, Crafts, Wii Competitions and what ever else I can come up with to keep everyone active, mind and body!

So I have been VERY busy with classes!  One of my most time consuming classes is crafts.  I teach it once a week and I typically have to find the project, get supplies, test it out, get enough supplies for everyone and then teach the class. Some are fairly simple but some are soooo time consuming!  This week we made Trellis Necklaces.  So pretty, but cutting out 50 of them was tiring.

I LOVE new ideas, if you have any send them my way!!

Something I've finished in between classes....sorry about the CRAPPY pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment