Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NO A/C!!



Well even though the south Texas temperatures have been in the high 90's and we have been without a/c for a little over 24 hours....Ginger is not complaining.  Ginger is an indoor cat and boy is she in HEAVEN!  I feel so blessed to have a well behaved adult cat that will stay when I tell her to (most of the time), come when I call her (with the aid of food) and lounge outside in the chair next to me without fighting to get down (NO bribing required!)


The a/c should be fixed sometime today (fingers, toes crossed and prayers have been said).  I will be sure and snap some photo's of the progress and share it with you!  In the mean time I am thankful for the cloudy, hazy day that helps keep the RV from becoming an aluminum oven!  God is good!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture! Hope that AC gets fixed soon...90s without ac...is sad. But God gave you some clouds : ) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete