Monday, August 13, 2012

It's A New Day!

It is a new day in the life of my blog!  I'm excited but a little nervous. Up until this point nearly all of my blog has been focused on my craft of crochet, now I intend to "open it up" a bit and make this blog about my life...the good, the bad, and the ugly!  I've already started working on a few layout changes, nothing major yet, but eventually I want to do a complete overhaul.  I'm not sure yet what that means.  I don't know if I will stay with blogger....I will probably change my blog title since it currently focuses on crochet.  I'm going to be doing research to learn about different gadgets that make blog life easier.  I want to have more of a plan about blogging since I won't just be waiting until my next craft project is complete in order to post.  Which means there will be a A LOT more posting.  This could mean posting daily!  You wouldn't be able to tell that from looking at my previous posting schedule but I really would like to post more often.  I've been taking a lot of inspiration from the following blogs...in no particular order:

I'd Rather Be Elspeth - I love her transparency in life's joys AND struggles
Peanut Butter Fingers - professional blogger, compared to me, with a real heart for her audience
The Morning Bleat - The life of a gemini silk artist living in Hawaii can be a wild ride!
Princess Farhana: Missives From the Royal Palace - A professional belly dancer and someone I am honored to call a friend.  Sharing her years of knowledge and making you feel like you are sitting right next to her the whole time!

Of course these are just a few.  I follow sooooo many blogs that I am almost embarrassed to admit that I can't always read them all.  This is when I realized that the title of a Post REALLY matters because it has to catch a potential readers eye to be able to qualify as something to be worth our precious time.

But I digress....I do hope that you follow me along in this journey and I do hope that I pick up some new friends along the way as well.  Lets live, love and learn together.  My life is not perfect, but it sure is FABULOUS!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I will be really glad to see more of you : ) Even if it is only online! Love you.

    ReplyDelete