Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Remembering Kansas

It looks like I will be finishing my job up as of Labor Day weekend!  Although I do enjoy meeting all the tourists and helping them find the perfect place to eat, I am really ready to start the next season!  I want to focus on my blog, get my classes in order, take some classes of my own, make a trip to Kansas and visit some friends!  Oh Kansas, how I miss your trees!



I took this picture the day we left to head to Texas, Oct 2011.  I kinda knew it would be our last time there.

I used to walk/run this path by the lake many mornings.
This one is looking up at the damn from the overflow stream. 

Yes, I even miss the wildlife!
I miss riding the motorcycle around the lake.

Sunset over Lake Melvern
Homesick much?  Yes and no...but I do miss the landscape!

No comments:

Post a Comment